- Biggest SK-CZ vendor (since @2015) ako-tazit-kryptomeny.sk Now expanding to whole EU
- From this EU shop-version, you can even purchase directly from our wholesalers
- Contracted with 29 different wholesalers so always absolutely The lowest possible price of ASIC miners in EU
- Up 2 Year Warranty (instead of standard 6 months) to Bitmain miners
- Personal support to you with miners choice, profit calculations, recommendations ..
- Miner Setup for FREE
ASIC Miners for Sale – Cryptocurrency Mining
ASIC Miners For Sale – Bitmain, Innosilicon, WhatsMiner ..
With new cooperation you can even buy ASIC at ✅wholesale prices.
We supply ✅all world ASIC manufacturers and models.
- Bitman, Innosilicon, Whatsminer
- Avalon, StrongU, Baikal, Hummer
- BitDragonfly, GoldShell, FusionSilicon
- Obelisk, Bitfury, Bitfily, Todek
How much does miners earn? Which pays off the most?
Which supplier to choose? What about Electricity? Lifespan?
How to setup? Can I do it? What about Taxes? Maintenance …?
Contact us by email / phone.
ASICs Order Description
- Support 7 days a week
- Bulk orders from 3-7 pcs (vary to supplier).
- For bulk discount or any inquiries Contact Us
- Shipping worldwide by DHL / DPD / UPS / FedEx (vary to supplier)
- Personal pick up (vary to supplier)
- Delivery with signature required (each supplier)
- Miners in stock: 3-10 days (vary to supplier)
- Miners for pre-order: vary on batch version
Shipping Costs: 0€ – 110€ in addition to the miner price
- Bank transfer
- Cryptocurrencies (BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC .. vary to certain supplier)
#1 Save up to €2 900 on electricity thanks to HOSTING
#2 Help with miner setup for FREE (by phone / videocall)
- ASICs vs GPU miners – 8 Key Differences that affect your profits
- What Is It And How Does Crypto-Mining Work?
- How much will I earn? Is it worth to mine Bitcoin?
#4 Other Mining Methods (5 Ways How to Start Mining):
How Do We Setup Antminer S19?
*help with mining rig setup is ✅FREE (by call / videocall)
*so simple that a 5-year-old child can run it
*installation time: 6 minutes
ASIC miners are PLUG-&-PLAY machines so hardware and software is fully prepared for mining. Setup in a Few Clicks.
To set up machines, you don’t permanently need a separate PC, monitor or other equipment.
What do you Need?
- Desktop / Laptop (just for the first setup)
- 1x Ethernet (LAN) cable
- 1x common 220V Power Cord
How do We Set Up Rig? [instruction]
#1 Plug ASIC miner with power supply (cables from power supply).
#2 Plug LAN cable to the miner (or we setup wirelessly).
#3 Plug power supply to the wall outlet. Turn on the button on supply so that miner will start to run.
#4 We load miner´s IP address on your PC and in the admin panel we set up your mining pool and your crypto-wallet, where you will receive all your mined coins (daily).
#5 You can disconnect your PC. Mining rig mines 24/7 and mined coins are sent to your wallet every 24-hours.
What is Crypto Mining?
Mining Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies is the process by which miners (mining machines) verify the transactions (crypto-payments) of other users and at the same time they create new coins of cryptocurrencies.
Thus mining consists of 2 mentioned steps:
#1 Transaction Verification
- If you send money to a friend via bank, this transfer is verified and approved by your bank.
- But who verifies your payment if you send 1 Bitcoin to a friend? Mining machines do that.
- And what do they check? Whether you even own that 1 Bitcoin, whether the payment is valid and secured, whether you did not falsify that coins …
But who Verifies the Verifiers (mining computers)?
Systems itself, because every single transaction is verified by not only 1, but by thousands of miners worldwide. If any single of the miners tries to cheat, everyone else will expose him.
#2 Mining New Coins
Second step is generating new block of coins. As a reward for mining activity miners receive 2 types of “payout”:
- The fees that you pay when you send a payment in cryptocurrencies
- New coins from new block that they just “mined”
Both of these steps take the form of complex mathematical operations. Due to their mathematical complexity, whole activity is fully done by mining computers and special mining software.
All this data from the first and second step are automatically stored in the Blockchain (public ledger).
- Every single confirmed transaction that has ever taken place in Bitcoin network from all over the world
- Every single newly-mined coin of Bitcoin
.. They are once and for all written into this database and database is stored in every single miner (computer) on the world. Therefore there is no way to hack or change even 1 data in this database (no way to falsify / hack Bitcoin or Bitcoin wallet).
A detailed explanation of How Mining Works – HERE.
What do you Need to Start Mining?
- Mining hardware (asic miner / gpu rig or hdd miner)
- Internet connection with ping up to 50 ms and internet speed of about 4 mbps.
- A room where miner can run, because mining hardware is quite noisy (up to 76 db) and produce heat. Or you can take advantages of hosting centers).
- A wallet where you can store your coins
- A mining pool account thanks to which you will receive a regular daily income
- Exchange where you can sell coins for fiat currencies
Buy Antminer S19 for Wholesale Price
We are the biggest GPU / HDD rigs manufacturer and biggest ASICs supplier in Slovak & Czech Republic.
- On the market since @2015.
- Shop: ako-tazit-kryptomeny.sk
For 6 years we have supplied Hundreds of Miners, build 9 datacenters (1 MW+) for investors and helped really hundreds of clients in SK/CZ.
- But, SK-CZ is quite small market, so we decided to Expand.
- However dealing with mining hardware from SVK is quite problematic because of restrictive laws, anti-crypto policies, sabotaging business conditions ..
That´s why we decide to supply our foreign orders Directly Throught the our Wholesalers.
What Does it Mean to You?
You are allowed to order miners (even 1 pcs) directly from our wholesalers.
- You are buying for Wholesale Prices (pay no commission to us – we have cooperations with suppliers)
- You have to pay No VAT
What Makes us Totally Different from All Othres?
#1 We are Not Fixed to any single Supplier
#2 We have contracted with 29 Various (largest) ASIC miner suppliers around the whole world, so you can even choose the Cheapest One.
Therefore, you always buy with us for the Lowest Possible Prices, at which miner can be bought.
That´s why you will SAVE HUNDREDS with us.
Where Not to Buy? (9 SCAM Suppliers)
The most crucial problem of this market? Many of scammers.
- We have been direct Victim of 9 FRAUDS.
- We paid and vendors “dissapeared”
So where to buy so you don’t lose money?
- We have already been robbed so You Don’t Have To Be.
- We have tried all of them so You Don’t Have To.
And this is our Cardinal Added Value, which no other vendor provide you.
#1 From 29, we have removed 9 SCAM Suppliers
#2 Removed next 6, where we are 98% sure they are also fraudsters (in scam list soon)
#3 Removed 5 problematic (order delays, second-hand miners ..)
#4 And removed 3 another with really high prices
What is the result?
- TOP 6 (of 29) , most reliable, trusted and cheapest ASIC vendors on the whole market!
We have started to work with each one of them since 2015-2018 and bought AT LEAST 100 pcs of miners (from each of them):
No delivery delays No second-hand No price increasing after order The lowest price on the market 100% satisfaction Selection of TOP suppliers Based on 6 years of our experiences
ASIC Miner – What is It?
Word abbreviation ASIC miner means: An application specific integrated circuit (ASIC).
So ASIC miners are single-purpose devices (computers) that are manufactured only for the one specific activity – mining cryptocurrency.
Miner contains motherboard, also RAM, CPU and other parts like an common desktop, but most important component are hasboards. They are chips, that generate massive computing power, that is needfull for crypto-mining.
And each ASIC model is even specially adjusted only for mining with 1 specific algorithm (only one group of cryptocurrencies).
You can buy ASIC miner for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Zcash, Litecoin, Siacoin, but only separately.
You are not able to switch Ethereum ASIC miner from mining Ethereum to Bitcoin mining.
And ASIC miners ale “prefabricated” machines, manufactured in factories so it is impossible to change algorithm at-home nor build ASIC at home.
So we import them from world biggest manufacturers like Innosilicon, Bitmain, Avalon … GPU MINING rigs, on the other hand, we also produce directly in Slovakia.
GPU and ASIC miners Differences
- ASIC miner is a single-purpose device (specialized only for mining)
- And specialized only for mining 1 group of cryptocurrncies (cannot be changed)
- But mining efficiency is much higher than with GPU rigs (price to hashrate to consumption)
- GPU miner is enhanced computer with graphics cards specially tunned for mining
- Mining efficiency is lower but more flexible. You can switch the rig to the hundreds of various coins (Zcash, Monero, Ethereum ..)
- Even miner (device) itself is more flexible than ASIC miner. If you will want to quit mining, you can use miner as an common computer, server or quickly sell off single parts